Nesco Resource is looking for a Quality Inspector for our long-term Tier 1 Automotive Supplier in Pontiac, MI.
We are currently seeking for 'A ' Shift which is Monday through Thursday, 5 AM- 3:30 PM.
Quality Inspectors comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies for the company. Approving or rejecting raw materials concerning quality standards and record supplier performance. Selecting output samples and checking them using appropriate methods.
- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials concerning quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications, etc.)
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures
- Maintain records of testing, information, and various metrics such as several defective products per day.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn't meet requirements
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Proven experience as a quality inspector or relevant role
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Working knowledge of MS Office