SIGN-ON BONUS $500.00--Full Time/Per Diem
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Full-Time/Per Diem to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- CNA current certification (Massachusetts)
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
Apply for this job now.