Ofsted graded 'Good' secondary school are currently recruiting for staff members to join their support department on their return from the October half-term.
Our client secondary school are seeking to appoint Learning Support Assistants to help support students both socially and academically. The school have identified that they would like to appoint Teaching Assistants or recent Graduates to bridge the gap and loss of learning caused by COVID-19.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who wishes to pass on their subject knowledge to students to enhance their academic growth and further development.
Senior Leaders within school wish to meet with interested candidates at their earliest convenience and may have opportunities for earlier start dates.
- Learning Support Assistants required
- Temporary position with full-time, part-time, and flexible opportunities available.
- Earning opportunity of £1150 to £1350 dependent on hours worked
- Previous experience working alongside children aged 11-16 will be beneficial but not essential
- Applicants required ASAP
The incoming Learning Support Assistants will be required to work with students who have had their learning impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The appointed staff members will be required to work with students in 1:1, small group, and full class settings to encourage positive learning behaviours.
Graduates will be trained to deliver catch up materials within their specialist subject and their may be an opportunity to deliver lessons for those interested in teaching in the future. (Full support would be provided.)
- Is smaller than the average Secondary school and currently has 800 pupils on roll.
- Is based on the outskirts of Wigan and is just minutes away from the A580.
- Has an abundance of transport links in and out of Wigan and can be easily accessed from surrounding areas.
- Was graded 'Good' across the board in its most recent Ofsted report.
The school would like to meet with interested candidates as soon as possible so for immediate consideration please send your updated CV to Zack via the link below;