Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Employee Pass team lead reports to the base operations group and is responsible for leading the Stevens Pass employee store, including, but not limited to: uniforms, name tags, helmet voucher program, recognition, stocking and maintaining employee store services for food, coffee and soda machine.
This position oversees the employee store part time staff including hiring, training and managing employees. The coordinator partners closely with corporate procurement and uniform vendor to ensure a successful uniform program for Stevens Pass, including distribution, inventory, collection and repairs. Supports the employee experience team with recognition events, onboarding and off boarding needs of all employees.
This position flexes with the needs of the business and offers full time 5 days a week commitment during the ramp and end of the season. During the season, hours are reduced and can be supplemented with work in other departments as needed.
- Manages employee uniform process.
- Supports the base operations department with projects and support.
- Hires, trains, develops and manages Employee store staff.
- Collaborates with Human Resources and department managers to develop, implement and maintain employee recognition programs.
- Assists employee experience coordinator with support of employee recognition events and onboarding support.
- Manages the daily operations of the Employee Center, ensuring staffing, purchasing supplies and managing budget.
- Manages sale of merchandise and food to employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; College degree strongly preferred
- At least three years’ experience in guest service required.
- Experience in event or program management preferred.
- Experience in uniform distribution strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work in a high energy, fast paced, and casual, yet professional environment. Experience working at a ski resort, ideally within Vail Resorts, strongly preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience supervising staff
- High level proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel required. Experience with RPOS and databases strongly preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English. Spanish helpful.
- Demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Must have excellent guest service skills, be able to effectively multi-task, have excellent time management skills and the ability to work with employees of different levels within the company.
Do you love the mountains and wonder what it would be like to work at a mountain resort? Looking to try something new and learn how to ski, snowboard or downhill mountain bike? Are you looking to meet new friends from all over the country and world? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to come join our community at Stevens Pass today! Why not work where you play, and let Stevens Pass be your office. #removed#
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 178417