Company: THE HEALTH MANAGEMENT ACADEMY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
About The Academy:
The Health Management Academy (The Academy) brings together health system leaders and innovators to collectively address the industry's biggest challenges and opportunities. By assisting executives in cultivating peer networks, understanding key strategic trends, establishing pragmatic partnerships, and developing next-generation leaders, our members are better positioned to lead industry transformation.
The Academy offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant opportunities for employees. If you are interested in contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing top leaders and institutions in healthcare, The Academy could be the right place for you!
Reporting to the Executive Director/Business Unit Leader, theDirector of Healthcare programs is a key member of the Educational Services team, who will be accountable for the content, member participation and engagement within a specific set of product offerings.
A core responsibility will be creating programming and content designed for senior executives of the largest health systems and health services companies. In this role, you will interact with senior member executives, health care though leaders and colleagues to identify and curate programming content for interactive meetings, events, and other deliverables. The role will develop agendas for executive event series, support efforts to recruit speakers and panelists, and help facilitate sessions. Further, the role will lead internal discussions on program priorities, direction setting and work closely with the Member Development (sales) and Event Services teams to ensure a world class educational experience for our members.
Primary Job Duties:
- Develop content and ensure member engagement within designated programs
- Lead the discussion on priorities and direction setting for the specific programs
- Conduct interviews and content calls with members to identify key topics and trends for discussion at virtual and live events
- Synthesize member feedback to develop a comprehensive program of interactive educational content
- Leverage knowledge and expertise on key healthcare topics (strategy, line operations, medical group, etc.) to ensure member meetings are fresh, compelling, and informative
- Identify and recruit members and other industry though leaders and experts to execute compelling programming content
- Strengthen and maintain relationships between The Academy and executive members
- Partner closely with Business Development to increase member participation
- Coordinate with meeting Services staff to ensure strong logistics and event execution
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years working experience in healthcare
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to get deep on content with strong knowledge or interest in the healthcare industry
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others at senior levels
- Team approach to working with others, ability to perform a variety of duties within any work-day and organizational skills from planning to execution of tasks and projects
- Process oriented with the ability to drive a project to completion
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, and distance vision.
Powered by JazzHR