Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Reed Finance are supporting our client with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join their finance team. The new Management Accountant will work closely with the finance team and wider business, providing key input to support continued growth.
A few key responsibilities:
- Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts, including commentary and variance analysis, ensuring monthly MI is completed in a timely manner in line with the month end timetable
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations and controls are completed to deadline each month
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Oversight and review of Bank Reconciliations for all GBP and USD accounts
- Provide support to the senior managers on budgets and forecasting
- Work closely with the FC to drive continuous improvements across the finance department, in order to improve efficiencies of current processes
A few key requirements:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Prior experience working in a Management Accountant role (or similar), with a high level of analytical skillset
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
If you are an experienced and commercially focused Management Accountant looking for a new role, please apply now for more information.