Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit an Early Years Teaching Assistant to join a growing Primary academy in Wickford area. This position is starting ASAP. The school are looking for someone who is qualified to a minimum of CACHE Level 2 or a University Graduate who has experience working with children in the education sector.
This role would require you to work with small groups in a mainstream primary school setting, whilst also providing intervention outside the classroom on a timetable basis when required in; Reading, Writing and Maths. You will mainly be supporting the Early Years phase. This role will be from 8:30am - 15:30pm.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ability to build good relationships with pupils, colleagues as well as parents and carers.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, but also as an individual
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Childcare Qualifications and/or experience in the care/ education industry.
- Experience working 1:1 with SEN or Challenging behaviour
- Experience working in Early Years