We are looking for a an RN to lead a team for us!
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing Work-Life Balance
- Room for Growth
Responsibilities and Job Requirements
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality client care in compliance with
- physician orders.
- Observes and assesses client condition and care needs continuously. Reports changes in
- condition to the supervisor and/or physician as appropriate.
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and achieves expected outcomes.
- Develops, implements and updates the nursing care plan.
- Provides direct, hands-on care to assigned clients.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses, and coordination of care in a
- timely manner whenever care is delivered.
- Recognizes changes in client needs and responses requiring intervention and implements
- care to prevent risk or reduce risk.
- Uses established lines of communication.
- Accepts responsibility for personal and professional accountability by complying with PSA
- policies, state and federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Maintains knowledge of competencies related to the nursing profession by participating in
- educational programs, continuing education units, Mosby skills and skill evaluations.
- Participates in orientation of new nurses upon request. Supervises and teaches other nursing
- Maintains client and Aveanna confidentiality.
- Utilizes time management skills.
- Utilizes effective problem-solving/conflict resolution skills.
- Educates the client and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and
- prevention strategies, and in meeting the client's nursing needs.
- Participates in the QA process as appropriate.
- Maintains professional boundaries at all times.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Current and unrestricted RN or LPN license to practice in the state for which you are applying
- Current CPR certification
- Current Continuing Education if required by state
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor degree in nursing from state accredited RN or LPN program
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with
- nursing care and policies and procedures
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Additional state specific requirements
Aveanna Healthcare brings together two of the largest providers of pediatric care in the nation - Epic Health Services and PSA Healthcare. As Aveanna, we have joined together to revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time.
Today, the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies cares for medically fragile patients in 23 states through our rapidly growing network of more than 200 branch offices. As a result of overwhelming demand for the quality of care we consistently give, Aveanna has also been providing more and more adult home care services.
Role: Lead Nurse - RN - Great Benefits!
Apply for this job now.