ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We're looking for a Business Systems Analyst to help build out the workflows and processes of tomorrow - today. This role will leverage the entire technology portfolio of ServiceNow to create transformational digital experiences to enhance customer support productivity and impact customer satisfaction.
You will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to help shape the ITSM and CSM tools and workflow journeys of our users so they can benefit even faster from productivity improvements and new innovations. In this role, you will work with users to gather, understand, and define business requirements, implement tooling changes, test solutions, and new products, facilitate training, update documentation, and provide post-deployment support.
At ServiceNow, we believe in unlocking the full potential of our own products, and we use them across our business as part of our NowOnNow strategy. This role will help lead the way forward by being “customer zero” for delivering transformative customer experiences. We are a strategic partner with product R&D teams to minimize customer issues and help shape product direction for future ServiceNow platform releases. This exciting team works to reimagine the future of business and help solve once-in-a-generation challenges.
We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops. Perform gap analysis (as is functionality versus to be functionality)
- Participate in end-to-end activities related to implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Work on multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Document the support journey and identify ways to improve existing pain points based on process optimization, technology, change management, or communication
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Work with the business, design, engineering, and product teams to create digital transformation experiences for team members and customers
- Work based on Agile digital execution and communicate across multiple cross teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Translate your recommendations to senior leadership to gain agreement, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
- Participate in User Acceptance testing and recommend improvements.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies by working with product management and engineering teams.
- Provide post deployment support for projects
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with verifiable experience working directly with customers to improve their experiences
- Passion for technology and new ideas to improve the way people work using our products and the possibilities that come from building excellent user experiences
- Experience with business process optimization and scalability with CX platforms / solutions
- Ability to document requirements by meeting with the users
- Awareness of technological developments and trends
- Enjoyment working with customers and stakeholders
- Experience building applications that meet goals
- Experience working with development teams in an Agile environment across vast geographies
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies and ability to promote transformational change
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience creating digital experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- Leads from the front with a willingness to take on tasks that sometimes would fall outside of their scope to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Prior history working with the ServiceNow platform a major plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 #removed#, or #removed# for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.