TITLEInternet/Web Sales Representative Sr. LOCATIONSan Diego CATEGORYMarketing EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPTExempt FULL-TIME/PART-TIMEFull-Time SHIFTDays WORK SCHEDULE (WEEK/HOURS)Monday - Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). This position requires a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs. Extra hours and weekends may need to be worked to meet sales demand. COMPENSATION$58,240 - $60,000 DESCRIPTION
What Your Day Looks Like
- Daily management of online website business which includes entering quotes, converting to sales orders, handling all customer service inquiries.
- Maintains current knowledge of product, market and competitor trends.
- Work cross-functionally with managers and team leaders as required.
- Provides customers with timely and accurate information related to product lines and usages, processing capabilities and delivery service. Thoroughly educates customers on products to be purchased to reduce the likelihood of returns.
- Establishes pricing and confirms quotations to close the sale; and reviews and confirms all sales orders with customers to ensure accuracy and reduce the likelihood of errors.
- Informs outside sales staff, credit department, and supervisors of any significant opportunities, lost orders, relevant competitor trends, availability of material complaints, and other relevant information that could affect the company's ability to deliver or meet its predetermined objectives.
- High moral and ethical standards at all times.
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized and optimistic
- Excellent medical, dental and vision options
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Great company culture
- High energy work environment
- Opportunity for career growth
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of heavy internet/web sales with proven track record
- 1-2 years of supervising teams in a senior or supervisor role
- Proven customer service experience
- Experience with the following business systems: SAP/ERP, Sales Force (Or Equivalent), BizTrack, Microsoft Office Suite
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take prudent risks.
POSITION REQUIREMENTSEOE STATEMENTWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. TITLE SUBNone Specified
Powered by JazzHR