An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Studies Teacher in Leicester!
Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style?
Are you a committed and passionate Business Studies Teacher?
A large secondary school with an excellent reputation in Leicester is seeking to appoint a Business Studies Teacher to start work after Easter. The Head Teacher is looking for someone with a positive attitude to teaching, an enthusiastic and dynamic approach and has high expectations of learning.
The position is full-time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department. The successful Business Studies Teacher may also be required to provide individual plans for Learning Support Assistants to follow when working on a 1:1 basis with SEND students.
In return, the Business Studies Teacher will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants need to have:
- QTS with a Business Studies specialism
- Experience teaching Business Studies up to Key Stage 5
- Excellent communication and good classroom management
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Excellent rates of Daily pay
- A personal dedicated recruitment consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*