Our client is looking for an Accounts Director to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the delivery of one of South Africa's largest loyalty programs in the financial sector.
• Have at least 10 years plus experience in a similar role
• Lead loyalty programs to drive customer acquisition, development, and retention (cross-sell, up-sell and grow the account)
• Work closely with the client to help craft and/or deliver on their loyalty strategy
• Proactively prepare, plan, and implement successful solutions to meet our client needs with the aim of growing our existing client base and to assist with the acquisition of new clients.
• Negotiate various personality styles to reach consensus and a mutually beneficial solution with the client and the agency/organisation
• Have excellent interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation.
• Be an outstanding systems thinker with the ability to lead the execution of the loyalty program strategy
• Be quality focused of process execution by working with your dedicated loyalty program management team to define and improve processes to meet service level expectations
• Stay abreast of national and international performance improvement and loyalty programs trends
• To work with designer teams to create compelling visuals and the copywriting team to compose engaging copy and content that demonstrates your loyalty knowledge and ideas by leading the agency pitches/new proposals to client
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work well under pressure and commit to deadlines.
Have excellent people skills and intuitive to customer's business needs.
Be well-groomed and presentable.
Calmly deal with customer complaints and issues.
- Job Role: Accounts Director
- Industry: Accountancy / Finance
10 Years of Experience Qualifications Bachelors in accounting
10 years relevant experience