We are a Chicago-based IT consulting firm and looking for a fulltime IT support/network technician with excellent communication, documentation, analytical and customer service skills. Must be able to work independently and self-motivated. We provide excellent pay, paid training, paid vacation and great benefits. The ideal person has a passion to be involved in a fast-paced working environment and possesses the desire to be intricately involved in a growing company.
Our ideal candidate is a team player with the following skills:
- 1-2 years experience with desktop and server support
- Working knowledge of desktop hardware and software troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Windows desktops - Windows 7, 8 10 and MS Office
- Experience with network infrastructure technologies such as printers, switches, routers and wireless
- Experience with e-mail troubleshooting and the use of Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft server technologies: Windows 2008/2012/2016, Exchange, SharePoint, etc. is a plus
- Experience with VoIP is a plus
- Respond to questions and resolve problems in an efficient and timely manner.
- Must possess excellent communication, documentation, and analytical skills.
- Provide technical expertise for workstation/server architecture as it pertains to evaluation, setup, configuration, deployment and maintenance
- Ability to consult and provide analysis concerning business process improvements, problem resolution and systems solutions
Role: Desktop Server Network Support Engineer
Apply for this job now.