Sales Manager, Global Accounts - Hospitality Sales Experience Required
- As Manager, Global Accounts, while working from your home office you will be responsible for the development of your client base and facilitation of site selection searches and contract negotiations
- Develop New Accounts
- Hotel and Destination research and contract negotiations
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit to grow and sustain a business as a CEO, being a Manager, Global Accounts
- Set your own goals.
- Must enjoy working from your home office putting your own structure in place to live a balanced life, as a Manager Global Accounts.
- Work and support Brand Standards
Background & Experience:
- You should have at least three years’ experience in Group Sales Procurement for a Hotel, Meeting Planning, Convention & Visitors Bureau, Destination, Travel Management Company, or other hospitality-related
- Working in Hospitality Meetings, Events and Travel industry with a strong track record of successful new client development.
- Excellent Communication skills for in person, telephone and written
- Strong salesmanship, building relationships and planning abilities are required as well as basic skills in Microsoft office or a Client Relationship Program, such as SalesForce, etc
- Must be legally able to work in US as a Manager, Global Accounts
- Should have reliable transportation to attend occasional meetings and events. Travel as necessary for business needs both domestically and internationally, approximately 10 percent to start.
- Ideal candidate should enjoy Hotel Sales and the Hospitality Event industry; Building relationships and needs a position that allows them the flexibility to have a work-life balance. Dedicated to their own needs of working as a Manager Global Accounts while growing a thriving business under a well-known brand.
- The ideal candidate is a highly driven, passionate and ethical professional who puts their client’s success as their top priority while enjoying a balanced life. HelmsBriscoe provides access to the tools and resources necessary to build a strong client base
- This is a 1099 independent Contractor position, which is Home Based.
- 1099 Independent Contractor Position has no salary
- Commission based - unlimited earning potential and uncapped commission
- The world is your territory
- Please apply and submit your resume
At HelmsBriscoe, we excel at building relationships and maintaining work-life balance. We do it with joy, energy and passion which made HelmsBriscoe, the world's largest and most respected Hotel site selection and meeting procurement organization in the Hospitality and Travel industry. We are looking for talented and highly passionate 1099 entrepreneurs to join our global team.
Role: Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.