Company: DOUBLETREE BY HILTON SOUTH BEND
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team. Our 9 story hotel is set in a glass atrium and is located in the heart of downtown South Bend. We proudly offer our guests a full service restaurant, Baker's Bar & Grill, Starbucks, 15,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space, an indoor pool and fitness center.
We proudly offer our team members:
- Competative Wages based on experience
- Health Insurance, Dental, & Vision
- Life Insurance & Disability
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parking & Meal program
- Hilton Travel Discounts
As a Sales Manager, you would be responsible for representing the hotel's services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s)
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
Education & Experience:
- At least 4 years of progressive hotel sales experience or a 2-4 year college degree and at least 2 year of related experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license in the applicable state.
- Must be skilled in Windows, Company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
DoubleTree South Bend Downtown is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. M/F/V/D