Our growing national construction firm seeks a Multi-family Construction Estimator in the Houston, Texas area,for interior/exterior renovation projects located throughout the US. Our services spread throughout the Multi-family, Senior Housing, Student Housing and Low Income Tax Credit Housing Industries. We offer a competitive salary, vehicle allowance, benefits and possible bonuses. If you feel you possess a keen eye for detail, then please consider applying to this position.
General Position Description:
To assist our Sales team with creating and preparing scopes of work through both blueprint plan review and site evaluations. Responsibilities include: performing material take offs; preparing cost estimates; and soliciting vendor proposals.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
· Customer-focused mentality
· Strong time management and organization skills
· 1-2 years of supervisory experience
· 3-4 years of construction experience
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
· Valid driver license with dependable transportation required
· Background check will be required
· Significant travel may be required
· Flexibility to work an ever-changing schedule (evenings, holidays, weekends may be required)
· Xactimate Estimating is strongly preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
· Construction Management Degree a plus
· Multifamily experience a plus
· Reconstruction experiences a plus
· Based in the Houston, Texas area a plus
Role: Multi-family Construction Estimator
Apply for this job now.