Speech and Language Learning Support Assistant - ESSEX
London Are you a Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate with a minimum 2.2 degree?
Are you a hard-working individual who is passionate about working with children in a school setting to improve their livelihoods?
Are you looking to pursue your future career goals?
Here at TeacherActive we are recruiting Speech and language graduates who have experience working with children to help support children and staff in schools in Essex.
If you are a Speech and Language Therapy Graduate looking at becoming a professional Speech and Language Therapist, Educational Psychologist or even an SEN Teacher then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
The Ideal candidate must have:
- 2.2 or above in a Speech and Language (SaLT), Psychology or related degree.
- Good A-Levels.
- Minimum C Grade at GCSE in English, Maths and Science.
- A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Speech and Language Therapist (SaLT)
- Prior school experience or experience of working with children.
- The ability to adapt and be personable in different school environments.
- A genuine desire to support and better the lives of children you work with to shape them into well rounded individuals.
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long-term work
- The guarantee of a hard-working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are looking to work with children in an environment that you will be supported and appreciated, then why not get in touch with Annie on 01245 33 55 33. Alternatively, you can send your CV to #removed#
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.