ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Individual Service Coordinator (ISC) / Case Manager is responsible for the following:
- Provide case coordination services for eligible recipients.
- Complete administrative processing of referrals from the community.
- Interact with staff of numerous community agencies that provide day, residential, support, and/or generic services to clients to coordinate care.
- Write and prepare Personal Plans.
This position reports to a Senior Program Manager or Program Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree in a human services field including but not limited to sociology, social work, special education, rehabilitation counseling or psychology is required.
- Requires at least 1 year of experience working directly with individuals with an intellectual disability or a related condition such as autism or cerebral palsy.
- Experience in any of the following:
- A developmental training program for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- A vocational program for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- A residential program for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- A provider of in-home support services for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Possess QIDP Certification and verification of 40 hour QIDP training completion.
- Demonstrate computer literacy.
- Possess strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong communication skills (face-to-face, phone, and written).
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Demonstrate team and collaboration skills/experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish or Bilingual English/Korean preferred.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours are flexible based on clients’ needs.
Community Alternatives is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click link to Apply : #&clientkey=18D107C22030E55565B4DCF90915DF6F
Community Alternatives Unlimited (CAU) is a private not-for-profit corporation operating as a licensed Maternal/Child Health organization and a licensed provider of services for people with intellectual disabilities. CAU is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Role: Case Manager - Individual Service Coordinator
Apply for this job now.