Want to be part of a super cool team? Join Rooms To Go, because not only are we the largest and fastest growing independent furniture retailer in North America, but we also have the best A/C around!
As the HVAC Project Manager, you will have responsibility for managing the installation and maintenance of all heating and air projects for a rapidly growing, privately held retail company. We currently have over 100 locations, including 6 distribution centers, totaling more than 10 million square feet of space. We are located in ten states, including Florida, the Southeast and Texas.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparing product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintaining product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures
- Requesting and managing repair service
- Maintaining product data base
- Completing projects by training, guiding, mentoring, and leading technicians
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks, and participating in professional societies
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
To be qualified and considered for this positions, you must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or Business Management and A State Certified Class A Florida HVAC license (NATE certified preferred) -- OR-
- 15 years' of verifiable management experience in the trade, - AND-
- Ability to coordinate project construction with Project Managers to resolve critical and time-sensitive construction-related HVAC issues
- Ability and willingness to travel between the various Rooms To Go distribution centers and stores
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people at the various Rooms To Go locations
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to instruct associates, complete varied and complex administrative documents accurately, and be able to work effectively within a large organization
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple objectives, to integrate changing processes/procedures and to manage time and resources effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Rooms To go opened its first store in 1991 in Orlando, Florida. We introduced an innovative new way to shop for furniture by featuring designer coordinated rooms, packaged to maximize savings for our customers.
Today, we are over 7,000 employees strong, operating more than 200 stores and 7 state-of-the-art distribution centers. We are the largest independent retail furniture company in America. As an industry leader in fast delivery, financing, product availability and the latest home fashions and designs, we sell quality merchandise at great prices.
Role: HVAC Project Manager
Apply for this job now.