The Company and the Role:
The Company was founded in 1994 and has won many awards. They provide IT managed services and enterprise-level hosting services to mid-market companies.
Their customer base is in construction, education, financial services, health trust, manufacturing and transport, public sector, retail and distribution, and third sector state sponsored industries.
They are very supportive to the ex-military community so expressions of interest from serving or ex-military personnel with IT and Communications expertise are very welcome.
The Company has long been established as a leading provider of high quality IT solutions and is now seeking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Consultant to address a growing number of customer engagements around Microsoft products. The position is permanent.
This role requires both significant customer engagement and engagement with internal teams in order to design, deliver and support high quality cloud solutions using public or hybrid cloud technology, complemented by the Company's existing solution portfolio.
Since cloud technologies are constantly evolving, it will be crucial that you are willing to keep up to date with the latest industry developments on an ongoing basis and share such knowledge both internally and externally, with customers and in supporting the Company's activities within local technology communities.
This post will require an individual who is willing and able to work independently equally well as within a team. Whilst support is always available within the Company, roles at this level are typically lightly managed and the ability for the successful candidate to use their own initiative is key.
This role requires a willingness to travel across the UK and Ireland.
Key Features of the Role:
• Increase customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality consulting services on time and on budget.
• Work with Technical Architects to implement and deploy leading edge technologies to our customer base.
• Identify opportunities to develop solutions for customers.
• Assist in the delivery of successful leading edge proof of concept and early adopter projects.
• Proactively transfer product skills and knowledge to customers as part of the project engagement process.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Be an accomplished Infrastructure Consultant with extensive knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Microsoft Exchange and O365
• Large user migrations
• Windows Server and Windows Operating Systems
• Active Directory experience
• Education and Qualifications - Microsoft qualifications, MCSE or higher
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to non-technical audiences.
• Ability to address customer business requirements with effective solutions.
• Ability to effectively estimate the effort required to deliver results and to correctly set customer expectations.
What's on Offer:
The role will carry an attractive salary dependent upon your experience and skill set plus a bonus earning opportunity dependent upon company and employee performance.
The normal working week is 37.5 hours. In addition, there is a pension scheme, death in service benefit, Westfield Healthcare, on site gym, daily fruit deliveries, mindfulness and massage sessions, flexible working options and dedicated training plans with regular updates.
Holiday entitlement is 24 days pus 7 statutory days. There is further choice benefits option available which includes private healthcare, Lease Car Scheme, Tax-free childcare scheme, Cycle to work scheme and additional day of leave for every years' service (up to 5 extra days).