Company: LABINE AND ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Manager, Programmatic Strategy will assist in establishing strong relationships with clients and partners, along with supporting the day-to-day management of client business.
- Accountable for the overall success of programmatic client campaigns
- Have a deep understanding of all aspects of campaign management processes
- Oversee building strategies, success metrics, and introduce new success metrics and portfolio management
- Support training of all aspects of planning and audience reporting, use of research tools, as well as the development of writing and presentation skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of company capabilities and our client's business
- Champion growth programmatic initiatives companywide
- Build, grown and maintain outstanding relationships with key agency-client leads
- Liaise between campaign management team & other key internal groups on each account to ensure client needs are met
- Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews, and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Identify and deliver new audience-based programmatic solutions drive new business
- Knowledge of offline and online space; understands the relationships between brand, media, and consumer.
- Working knowledge of online performance tracking and brand measurement tools.
- Excellent quantitative analytic skills; knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years digital media experience
- Extensive knowledge of digital media systems and tools
- Deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced function.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding relationship and business builder