Duties include but are not limited to:
- Directly supervises the work being done on an assigned vessel.
- Coordinates with Trade Superintendents on manpower needs and performance concerns.
- Directs and organizes production level foremen and lead men on completion of assigned work tasks.
- Reports to the Vice President of Programs on status of jobs and work items.
- Ensures that appropriate safety and environmental protections are in place for all work being performed.
- Works directly with ship personnel to ensure that operations are not affected by the work being conducted or that appropriate notifications have been made to ensure that ship personnel are aware of any service interruptions that may take place.
- Able to obtain and maintain DBID clearance to Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam is required.
- Must be an active manager, willing to be on site, and ensures smooth production at all times.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to provide documentation and information to appropriate military, company, or customer representatives
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Management, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role in a shipyard environment or combination of both education and experience that satisfies the needs of the position.
Role: Ship Superintendent
Apply for this job now.