We are actively seeking an AP Specialist that has thorough experience with purchasing orders. Ready to hire!
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for increasing operational efficiency and company profitability through the timely and correct processing and payment of all vendor invoices. Primary duties include maintaining vendor accounts to ensure accuracy and resolving any invoice or payment application discrepancies, as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum Associate's Degree in Accounting, Business, or an equivalent major preferred but not required.
- At least three years' experience in accounting or an equivalent field with familiarity in accounts payable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting softwares preferred.
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities, skilled in time and change management.
- Self-motivated with stellar problem solving capabilities, requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellent internal and external customer service.
- Located in a fast-paced, professional office environment with a noise level that is generally moderate.
- Regular use of standard office equipment (including computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines, etc.).
Powered by JazzHR