Are you an established Branch Manager looking to take that next step up?
During these tough past 6 months, we have been acknowledged and included in the Top 10 Highest Rated CEO's during COVID-19 - read the full story on https://lnkd.in/deSrHtb
TeacherActive is one of the Sunday Times / Virgin Fastest Growing Companies in the UK and one of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK.
Want to get to know us more? Read our blog! https://blog.teacheractive.com/
We are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to work as an Locations Manager to join our successful and friendly office in London!
To apply, you'll ideally have experience as a Branch Manager and have strong agency experience in education or health/social care recruitment.
This is a billing role whereby you will work closely with our Directors to increase business growth in our London office and have clear steps up to work towards Area Manager.
The person we are looking for will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop teams.
What do we offer?
- Shares into the business
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- Champagne Fridays
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Successful management within agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Area Manager vacancy then please call Aishah on 0115 824 1887.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.