O'Neill and Brennan are recruiting for an experienced Electrician in the Barnsley area.
This is a temporary position for 2 months.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Undertaking repair/ renewal works within your Electricians remit and work with associated trades
- Ensure maintenance work is undertaken safely and in accordance with all technical standards
- Communicate effectively with residents, scheduler and line manager
- Work safely and in compliance with Health & Safety and safeguarding requirements
- Remain up-to-date with technical and legal requirements of skill area
- Working in partnership with other operatives to complete repairs, if required
- Completing time sheets work sheets detailing work undertaken and materials used after each job undertaken, via a PDA
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Electrician who can utilise their skills to deliver small projects and repair works. You will hold a full UK diving licence, be confident in managing your own workload and will ideally already have experience of the housing maintenance sector.
For further information please call 0113 3970916 or text "Electrician Barnsley" to 07825097463 and we will call you back.