We are looking for a QA analyst with market data experience for our client – a leading media company! Please see the job description below-
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst with Market Data experience
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Position Type: Contract (W2)
Duration: 12 months
Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join the Quality Engineering team. The Quality Engineer will work in the agile teams and will lead all the QA efforts of Market Data and On-Air systems. We are looking for candidates with strong manual and automated testing experience with emphasis on financial market data and database testing.
· BS degree or higher in computer science or equivalent with minimum of 5 years’ experience in software QA testing
· 5+ years of experience in software QA testing
· 3+ years of experience testing Market data with solid understanding of financial markets and asset types (equities, fixed income, derivatives, and commodities)
· 2+ years of experience in database and web services testing
· 2+ years of experience in automation using Selenium Web Driver, Java and API automation
· 2+ years of experience with a real-time market data application (Reuters Trader, Thomson One, Bloomberg)
· Experience testing financial charts/graphics in any platform
· Experience working in continuous integration/deployment environment is a plus
· Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
· Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks
· Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
· Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.
Key Skills: Database testing, API Testing, Market Data, Selenium
Princeton IT Services
Contact: 212-507-9354 | #removed#
Role: QA Analyst with Market Data experience
Location: Englewood Cliffs,
Apply for this job now.