WE ARE A REAL LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER!
Horizon Parking Ltd is a car park management company, providing our various services nationwide.
We strongly believe that our colleagues are our best asset, they are at the heart of everything we do and as such we aspire to be an Employer of Choice. With our core values built around our beliefs such as having pride in everything we do, aspiring to make a difference, operating with honesty and integrity, and growth through people, innovation, and ideas, we believe we offer a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking company that really cares about you.
What are we looking for?
- A reliable and trustworthy Data Administrator, to work in our Chelmsford Head Office
- 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
What's in it for you?
- £20,000 per annum
- Annual Bonus Scheme.
- NOW Pension.
- Statutory Sick Pay.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Additional 1 day's holiday for your birthday week.
- Health care cash back scheme.
- Mental Health and Well Being Programmes (EAP).
- Employee discount scheme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Enhanced paternity leave.
- Employee of the Month Awards.
- Yammer monthly lottery.
- Regular ad-hoc monetary recognition.
- Paid DBS application.
- Access to free online training.
- Opportunity for hybrid home/office working
What will we expect in return?
- Perform routine quality checks of ANPR/CCTV images which need to be analysed in order to detect anomalies
- Identifying errors and reporting to relevant department
- Ability to remain focused throughout the day
- Data Entry and checking to the highest standard
- Various ad hoc responsibilities as and when required to support the wider department
What do we need from you?
- At least one year's general administrative experience, ideally within a similar industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, manage time and work well under pressure
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions based on evidence provided
- Calm and helpful attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Following company processes throughout each of the roles
- Computer literate. Proficient in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary then please apply on line today.