· Help maintain daily accounting functions
· Perform daily AR clerk
· Perform general finance clerk duties
· Help process employee expense reports and enforce expense policies
· Assist operations team
· Perform month-end close process
· Prepare and maintain monthly Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statements
· Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel and Salesforce skills
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
· Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
· Able to adapt to changing priorities
· Detail and deadline-oriented
· Strong work ethic
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field and a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience
Century Group is a premier recruiting and interim services firm focused exclusively on professional, mid-management and executive level roles in Accounting and Finance. Our six offices deliver leading talent through leveraging our unique methodology that ensures: Selection, Speed, and Security.
We utilize the tools of executive search to select the most qualified candidates in the timeliest manner while reducing the risk associated with hiring through other methods. With over 85% of our business from returning, satisfied clients, and 80% of clients making their final candidate selection within 30 days, our methodology speaks for itself. Visit #removed#-group.com for more information and the latest career opportunities.
Role: Staff Accountant (CL)
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.