Inbound Sales Advisors x 3
I'm absolutely delighted to be working with my Client based in Wakefield to recruit for 3 experienced Inbound Sales Advisors to join their very successful, expanding business.
The key focus points and thus key KPI's are as follows.
- To increase the conversion rate from enquiry to sale.
- Respond to sales related emails and perform the relevant follow ups.
- Maximise all opportunities in terms of cross selling.
- Utilise reports of customers who have been sent samples
- Utilise reports of customers who have abandoned their cart, make the necessary contact and follow ups.
- Business retention - involvement within the 'out of stock' process, promoting alternative products to customers and thus reducing refunds.
- Handle sales enquires across all formats including phone, email and Live Chat.
- Assist with inbound work for the Customer Service Team when the need arises.
- Utilise different means of contact with customers whether by telephone, email or bulk email.
- To increase revenue.
- To achieve best in class service quality and performance.
Customer Service -
- Answering a high volume of calls that are receive daily
- Ensure calls are answered within the agreed SLA
- Replying to customers emails in line with the expected SLA
- To identify and assess customers need to achieve satisfaction
- Respond to our customers' needs by investigating customer queries and complaints
- Take ownership of customer queries and manage them in expectation with the business needs
- Liaise with suppliers, production team and couriers to arrange dispatches, collections, repairs and also to correspond with management where needed
- Identify and communicate any development opportunities to the Customer Service supervisors
- Maintain and improve performance to meet or exceed business KPI's
- Adhere to all best practices in line with agreed KPI and SLA agreements
The successful Candidates will have excellent Customer Service/Sales experience.
It is essential that you have experience of seeking opportunities to cross/upsell products and always put the Customer's needs first.
The hours of work will be 4 days during the week (between 0830 - 1800 )and 1 weekend day (1000 - 1600).
An annual salary of £18,137.60 with an annual bonus of up to £1,800 paid monthly.