Company: PROPEL LONDON
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Remote / Full time / No sponsorship
Our client are looking for a software developer with a passion for building highly scalable systems to join the expanding development team. You will be adding features to the existing cloud products as well as building new and exciting solutions from the ground up.
As part of the cloud software development team, you will develop and maintain new and existing products under the mentorship of a senior developer.
Tech: Python, Azure DevOps, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, React
- Perform a broad range of varied work activities in a wide variety of contexts across the entire project life cycle of our cloud product
- Create and amend services in accordance with the design
- Document all work per agreed standards
- Follow defined guidelines and best coding practices.
- Helping us to deliver value to our end users and increase the pace of that delivery
Ideally you’ll have:
- Confident in Python
- Unit test experience
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS
- Experience working with Git version control
- Knowledge of Agile
Additional experience which would be good:
- Modern IDEs
- Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD pipelines
Not a 100% match? Please apply anyway and we can discuss your relevant experience further.