Our client is a leading plastics manufacturer. They are currently seeking an HR manager to lead their plant (Manufacturing experience is required). In addition, there are great career opportunities in terms of stability, promotion, and long term growth! Come join a great team where the future is bright!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR HR MANAGER
· Be a strong manager in the area of HR, building and maintaining relationships that foster trust, commitment, and teamwork throughout the organization and the plants under your responsibility.
· The Human Resource Manager must cultivate open communication in a professional and personable manner.
· Provide and promote coaching and counseling; as well as training for all employees in the plant.
· Heavy involvement in recruitment and retention.
· Assist in the implementation of HR policies, procedures, and practices.
· Support general HR programs including training, employment law compliance, compensation and benefits administration, recruiting, new hire orientation, employee relations, and performance management among others.
· Audit HR practices, pay ranges, and stay abreast of current trends and ranges.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HR MANAGER
· Must have 3+ years previous HR Generalist &/or Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent in related work experience.
· The HR Manager must have strong experience in recruitment and retention.
· The Human Resource Manager must have proven expertise in training.
· Must have strong employee relations and safety skills.
· Experience establishing wage guidelines.
· Experience establishing corporate HR Policies.
· Significant experience dealing with HR issues, terminations, etc.
Role: HR Manager
Apply for this job now.