COMPANY: INFOBAHN SOFTWORLD INC.
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
The role is based in a manufacturing facility and supports commercial dosage forms. It is focused on existing products, and on root cause investigations, change management and powdered dosage forms for dietary supplements.
- Provides various technical support for the established product, to include the manufacturing, packaging and cleaning processes.
- Manages product life cycle, delivering process understanding, control and capability.
- Executes risk assessment reports, change control and validations relating to changes in raw material and component suppliers, changes to the production process and changes to the cleaning process.
- Reviews and edits site procedures, master manufacturing and packaging instructions.
- Investigates and conducts root cause analysis and implements CAPA. Evaluates and interprets the meaning of data e.g. analytical data, stability data, and physical form data.
- Years of Experience 5-7.
KEY APPLICATIONS: (PREFERRED SKILLS)
- Process and/or Cleaning Validation
- Global Tracking System/QTS - must have skills/knowledge/experience - HUGE plus!
- Statistical application experience: minitab from statistical perspective
If intrested then send an updated resume on mansee(at)infobahnsw(dot)com
- provided by Dice