Fundrise is a direct-to-consumer investment platform, unbundling services historically provided by banks and rebuilding the entire financial industry ecosystem from the ground up around individuals rather than institutions.
Fundrise was started with the simple idea to use technology to build a better financial system for the individual — lowering the costs, improving the quality, and broadening the access. After launching in 2012, the team has built an entirely new ecosystem outside the conventional financial services industry, and in doing so eliminated the high costs and poor incentives that had become all too common with the status quo. Today, Fundrise has over a million members, 150,000 active investors, and more than $1 billion equity under management, with a many-year company track record of growing +100% annually.
Technology allows us to build a better financial system, vertically integrating from the end-user to the assets on a single integrated infrastructure. The result leaves behind a century of legacy systems and outdated assumptions, completely re-envisioning a financial industry that puts the investor first.
Fundrise has an immediate opening for a full-time Investments Senior Associate. Successful candidates for this position will have 4+ years of experience working in financial services or a similar field.
The ideal candidate has experience with people management and relationship management, interacting directly with clients, and delivering a high quality of customer service.
A successful candidate will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, excellent judgment, organization, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills, along with a strong work ethic. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and have the ability to drive results.
- Help lead a fast-growing investor-facing team
- Oversee the day-to-day tasks involved with a high volume of client and lead interactions
- Develop systematic methods for scaling our investments business
- Evaluate current and potential practices to improve customer retention and develop relationships
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of related experience in financial services or similar relevant field
- 1+ year of people management or relevant leadership experience
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills; ability to manage a team handling a high volume of customer interaction
- Critical thinking and desire to make things more efficient
- An understanding of the impact of positive, proactive customer service on brand loyalty and customer retention
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Outspoken, authentic, and excited to drive change
- Intellectually curious and growth-minded
- A firm believer in Fundrise's mission
Powered by JazzHR