Customer Service, Sales & Management Openings
- Do you enjoy being out and about vs. in a cubical?
- Do you have Great People Skill sand want an EXCITING NEW CAREER?
- Are you tired of talking on the phone and never meeting your customers and clients?
- Do Quality Control and Scripts stunt your ability to use your personality?
- Are you seeking rapid advancement?
We need enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals, who want to succeed in a competitive high energy environment!
TMG is one of the premier promotional sales and marketing firms in the area. We specialize in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for our clients. Our clients are looking for "an edge" in advertising. We've developed a powerful, word-of-mouth method to our promotions that adds more of a personality for our clients' brand and services. This enables us to educate them on any changes in our client's industry, promote various services, and personally thank customers for their business.
Positions vary by department but some opportunities may include exposure to the following fields:
- Marketing and Advertising
- Promotional Sales
- Campaign Management
- Team Management
- Personnel / Interviewing
- Face to Face Customer Service
- Development of Marketing Plans
- Fun and positive work environment
- Opportunity for management
- Optional travel
- Unlimited opportunities
TMG will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, a competitive merit based compensation, and a challenging career path. This is an entry level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must represent the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual
- Must be available to start within two weeks
At Trademark Management Group, we specialize in taking our clients' objectives and turning them into impressive campaign strategies that produce immediate results. We understand that conventional methods are ineffective at creating a personal relationship between customers and brands, so we combine in-depth market analysis with cutting-edge techniques to design interactive outreach programs specially tailored to a specific consumer demographic.
Our success in the industry has allowed us to work with some of the leading industry brands, and we continue to grow and expand to meet the needs of businesses across the nation. Our team of branding experts has the knowledge and talent to exceed all expectations.
Role: Customer Service Representative / Hospitality Experience
Location: Toms River,
Apply for this job now.