Community Nurse required in Hounslow and Richmond, up to £31.44hr, Days or Nights.
Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated community nurses specialising in general nursing, elderly and learning disability around Hounslow & Richmond and surrounding areas.
Working patterns: [... Click Apply...] and 12hr shift
Job Setting for Community Nurse
- NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adults and Elderly,
- Dementia, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning, Disabilities, Physical Disabilities
- Up to £31.44/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Community Nurse
- FREE Registration
- FREE BCG Certification
- FREE Revalidation advice
- FREE first uniform
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
- Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 you get if for £35!))
- Competitive pay rates
- Lucrative Referral Schemes
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
- Weekly payroll & support
- Flexible shifts
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS & private services
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
- Registered General Nurse Requirements for (care category) Nurse
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.