Senior .NET Software Developer - Brentford - £60k
I am currently recruiting for a well-known property organisation based around the Brentford area, who are looking to add a Senior .NET Software Developer to their growing IT team. This is a role where you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting the bespoke business systems using the latest Microsoft .NET Core technologies and SQL Server. This is a "hands-on" position requiring solid technical skills as well excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will work in the Applications Team where they will be expected to enhance their existing technical skills through the training provided, keep up to date with the latest technologies and share their expertise amongst the team members.
Ideally the successful Senior .NET Software Developer should have experience with the following:
- .Net Core/.NET
- SQL Server, including stored procedures and performance tuning
- Senior/Lead experience
My client is able to offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Ongoing mentoring and training
- Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
- Meaningful career progression
- Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
- Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
My client is looking to interview ASAP. If you're currently on the market looking for a brand new change full of exciting opportunities and projects, please apply below and I will be in contact to discuss the role further.
Role: Senior .NET Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brentford, Middlesex,
Apply for this job now.