Business to Business CBD Sales Representative
Associated Hemp $50,000-$100,000 Yearly Uncapped Commission Monthly Bonuses and $1000 expense allowance Associated Hemp,
a leader in the CBD Industry, is looking for an experienced Account Manager, Brand Ambassador and Sales Rockstar to join our team of home-based Business to Business CBD Sales Representatives. We Are Associated Hemp
Founded in 2019 by serial New York-based entrepreneurs, Associated Hemp is a fast-growing, diverse holding company that develops, acquires, markets, and distributes a portfolio of CBD brands targeting mainstream consumers throughout the United States. Associated Hemp sources hemp from several leading farms throughout the Northeast region of the United States and provides a variety of wholesale services to clients around the country. The Role
We’re looking for a results-driven Business to Business CBD Sales Representative
to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability. This position is mostly commission-based. We do not cap commission. Experience:
· Direct Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
· In-depth interest and knowledge in the Cannabis Industry, especially CBD products and their health and wellness use.
· Computer productivity programs including Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint Responsibilities
· Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
· Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback Job Requirements:Skills Needed
· Proven work experience as a sales representative
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback What We Offer
· Uncapped Commission with Monthly Residual
· Flexible Schedule Monday thru Friday
· Training and Tablet upon Hire
· Monthly $1000 Expense Allowance Card
· Monthly Potential for Bonuses
· Paid Time Off Up to 2 Weeks after First 90 days
· Associated Hemp Gear and Discounts
· Ability to Work Remotely Occasionally This Role Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
enjoy a fast-paced environment and wants to run with the ball. Going after and achieving goals is a big deal to you.
· Outgoing – You can strike up a conversation at the grocery store line and have no problem meeting new people and going into your pitch!
· Detail Oriented – Customers are counting on you to get it right! You have no problem taking care of the details.
· Computer savvy – You will be using email, writing reports and proposals to your potential and existing customers. Your smartphone should be as important to you as oxygen.
· Team-oriented – believes the sum is greater than the whole and has no problem pitching in to help other teammates.
· Fun to be around – has a positive attitude and looks for ways to uplift others around her
Associated Hemp is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about us please visit associatedhemp.com