Company: FAWKES & REECE SOUTH
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £50000 - £60000/annum car/car allowance, pension, healthca
A civil engineering contractor is recruiting a Senior Site Engineer for their Southern Region covering projects around Surrey and Hampshire. The business is a nationwide contractor who work with local authorities and private sector clients on projects typically between £100K - £15 million. The diversity of projects includes bridge construction, public realm regeneration's, flood alleviation schemes, sea defences and water treatment upgrades.
The region is thriving with a good order book this year and next and they're looking for someone with a good technical background to hit the ground running with experience of using a total station and GPS (desired) - Ideally you will have a minimum of HNC/HND Civil Engineering. As well as the opportunity to work on interesting and exciting schemes you will have the opportunity for a excellent pathway for career progression. On top of that they are offering a competitive salary ranging between £50,000 - £60,000 + Company Car / Car Allowance + health care + pension scheme and more.
Your duties include:
· Advising the site teams with solutions to engineering challenges
· Assist in production and integration of 3-week construction programmes with an engineering input
· Manage designs from in-house and external designers
· Support project team with construction methodology/sequence and knowledge
· Collaborate with project team on resource requirements
· Training and mentoring junior members of the engineering team
· Demonstrate value engineering throughout the construction process
· Managing RFI's and TQ's
Please contact Claire Spiers at Fawkes & Reece (South) to discuss the role in more detail