Ace Exclusive Enterprises is looking for a Client Retention Specialist to provide support to our marketing team starting Fall 2018. This position is permanent with flexible scheduling available for students. The Client Retention Specialist will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. Our goal is to generate revenue for our Fortune 100 clients and ensure client satisfaction.
Client Retention Specialist Responsibilities:
- Deliver an outstanding experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens brand relations
- Provide support to our Promotions & Marketing team, both in office and at local events
- Work one on one with clients in order to provide effective solutions to existing issues
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of all products and service in order to assist customers
- Stay up to date on evolving products and services by attending ongoing training
- Assist with both new client acquisition and retention of existing accounts
- Complete training on Marketing Strategy and Promotional Marketing
- Act as a Brand Ambassador at local events in order to drive client relations
- Aid our patrons with new acquisitions, upgrades, and services
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical and or account issues
Minimum Qualifications & Skill Sets:
- 2+ Years of Customer Service, Hospitality or Sales Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong ability to take control of conversations and resolve conflict
- Effective listening skills
- High level of enthusiasm
- Must work well as part of a team
- Strong leadership abilities
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
We Proudly Offer Our Team:
- Fully paid, one on one training
- Flexible scheduling (both Full and Part Time Available)
- $35,000-$55,000 annually (guaranteed hourly pay rate negotiable based on experience)
- Opportunities to network with top representatives from other offices
- Paid travel opportunities via monthly business trips and annual R&R
Any previous experience in the following fields is preferred but not required: Customer Service, Customer Retention, Retail, Hospitality, Marketing, Brand Ambassador, Sales, Management. To be considered for Fall 2018, submit your resume today.
We are a marketing company that performs outsourced sales and marketing, including corporate promotions on behalf of our clients. What this means is, instead of our clients using their own internal marketing or sales force; they outsource to us and actually hire us to do it for them. They provide the different promotions and services and we are responsible for representing them in local markets. Our clients have specific fields of expertise ranging from consumer electronics to the biggest name in satellite TV services. We feel we can complement their niche with a superior marketing and sales team to keep them busy doing what they do best.
Role: Client Retention Specialist - Starting Fall (Flexible Scheduling)
Location: South San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.