Kitchen Manager - High Volume
Location: Orinda, CA
Salary: up to $65,000 + benefits
We are working with an established restaurant group with multiple concepts in San Francisco. This client has created some of the area's most sought-after destinations for wood fired pizza. The company has grown over the years and has an amazing reputation across the city. They are renown for taking care of their teams with competitive compensation and top of the line benefits!
The Kitchen Manager will:
- Strong leader that enjoys motivating and leading teams
- Experience in a scratch kitchen
- Financially savvy
- Experienced with menu creativity
- Passionate about quality food
- Demonstrates career progression
- Proven career stability
Ideal Kitchen Manager Candidate
- 3 years' experience in a KM or AM role
- Must have Serv Safe certificate and be up to date on health and safety policies
- Have a passion for the food industry but a bonus for the entertainment too!
- Ability to speak Spanish is a huge bonus!
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume to; #removed#
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and candidates must have the right to live and work in the USA to be considered.