Assembly Technician required for my client, a global leader in the manufacture and provision of temporary structures and equipment to a range of sectors.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Technician:
- Equipment parts preparation using dip tanks and sandblasting machines.
- Repair and assembly of equipment using a range of hand tools and automated equipment.
- Fabrication support.
- General cleaning tasks as required in readiness for engineering and testing as required.
- Complete all documentation in a proper and timely manner.
- Keeping working area clean and stocked.
Skills of the Assembly Technician:
- Good attention to detail.
- Previous assembly experience is preferred but not essential.
- Use of hand tools and machines.
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work both in a team and on their own.