At Storage West Self Storage we believe that building a stronger business is about creating a better experience. It's more than just delivering quality storage, it's connecting with customers. For us, real value is taking care of people, and great businesses are built around the people who work there and the customers they serve.
If you share these values and you want to join a dynamic, growing company, then we are excited to hear from you.
Storage West Self Storage has over 50 facilities in 4 states. We've over 35 years of experience in our field, and our parent company has been in business for over 130 years!
We have an immediate opening for a full time Associate Manager to support our facility in Katy, TX. Visit our website at Storagewest.com to see a map of our facilities.
The ideal applicant will:
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service and renting storage spaces
- Answer and respond to telephone calls and emails about rentals and tenant issues
- Maintain the office and the property by keeping it neat, clean, and secure, and keeping units rent-ready.
Job Requirements are:
- Prior retail sales or leasing experience and customer service experience is required.
- Prior self storage is a plus.
- Candidates must have good communications both written and oral, strong customer service skills, possess an outgoing personality, have a professional appearance, be flexible to the changing needs of the business and be a team player.
- You must be able to lift, carry, bend, stoop, push a broom, etc.
- Part of each day will be spent outdoors maintaining the property using necessary tools.
- You must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and good driving record in order to go to the bank and post office regularly.
- Good computer skills are required; you must be proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Job hours are approx. 9-6, and weekend work is required. You may be scheduled to work at any Houston district facilities to accommodate the needs of the business.
Full time employees are eligible for a competitive benefit package, including medical and dental insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401(k) plan, and more. Potential bonuses and commissions are available based on sales performance.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Email resume and salary history.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required. F/M EOE
Storage West Self Storage has 56 facilities in 4 states. We have been in self storage for over 35 years, and our parent company has been in business for over 130 years. We provide an outstanding level of customer service to our tenants. We have a "here for you" approach to all of our customer interactions.
Role: Associate Manager - Self Storage
Apply for this job now.