We are a dental office and chiropractic office, looking for a friendly, outgoing assistant with a great personality to join our team! This person must be fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken) and have some experience working in a dental or chiropractic office. We are willing to train a new hire who is looking to join our team long term.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assist the dentist/chiropractor during procedures
- Take patient history and chief complaint for the doctor
- Greet the patients and make them feel comfortable
- Prepare the treatment room for procedures
- Charting treatment and conditions
- Data entry
- Assist the doctor during patient exams
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must have positive, friendly, and charismatic attitude
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (need to be able to speak and write in English and Spanish)
- Must have some experience working in a dental or chiropractic office
Welcome to Royal Chiropractic and Dental Clinic. At our unique practice, we house both a dental and chiropractic office. Whether you are in need of dental or chiropractic care, our philosophy is the same as we tend to the needs of our patients in the Pontiac area and its surrounding environments. Exemplary patient care, outstanding results, compassion and integrity are the cornerstones of our practice.
It is our goal to ensure your happiness, your comfort and your health. Our patients expect and receive the finest care with a gentle touch each and every time they see us. Let us help you develop and maintain your oral and chiropractic health.
The more you know, the better equipped you are to make wise decisions about your health care. Our most important function is to educate our patients as to their treatment options. We take the time to listen to you about your treatment goals and Drs. Oza and their staff will make recommendations, so you can make the most educated health care decisions.
Role: Dental Assistant
Apply for this job now.