Social Emotional Mental Health Science Design Teacher needed in Chipping Norton from September 2021!
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have experience working with young people with severe emotional behavioural difficulties?
Do you have experience delivering the Science curriculum?
An SEMH teacher / Social Emotional Mental Health Science Teacher is required for part time permanent position in a Pupil Referral Unit in Chipping Norton.
A PRU / Pupil Referral Unit are desperately seeking a positive, enthusiastic & experienced SEMH Science Teacher with exceptional behaviour management skills. It is based in Chipping Norton and offers an alternative curriculum to students aged from 5 - 16 who have been permanently excluded from mainstream education.
The provision has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEMH Science Teacher / Social Emotional Mental Health Science Teacher will have:
- SEMH teaching experience
- A good knowledge of the Science national curriculum
- The initiative, ability and desire to deliver fun and engaging lessons
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour
In return the successful SEMH Teacher / Social Emotional Mental Health teacher will receive:
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- A great rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right teacher
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you would like further information on this exciting position please call Roman on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#.