My client currently seeks a Enterprise Security Architect to join their team based from either London or Surrey. This exciting firm is delivering the latest technology solutions to combat cybercrime and implementing ground-breaking digital transformations with crucial software.
You will Work as part of an Agile team, ensuring that security artefacts and decisions are established ahead of engineering work in order to maximise overall team velocity.
The ideal candidate will be a Solution Architect who is looking to move to Security Enterprise with experience in DevOps and SecDevOps technologies and techniques.
- Experience of Software development Lifecycle
- Cloud architecture
- Automation techniques covering PowerShell, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet
- Infrastructure technologies, including Cloud solutions - AWS and Azure
- Work across numerous security frameworks to ensure the right security is applied in order to achieve different customer demands
- Maintain a repository of standard security controls, patterns, architectural designs and evidence against selected frameworks; maintaining and updating artefacts as threats, industry and supplier landscapes change
Role: Enterprise Security Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.