Assistant Service Manager - salary up to £40,000 DOE. An exciting opportunity, based near Leicester, for an experienced construction plant/agricultural engineer, to step up to a varied role within a reputable hire and sales company.
You could be working for a reputable and growing company who supply a range of agricultural and construction machinery. They pride themselves on their outstanding customer service and growing client base.
- As the assistant service manager, you will be required to manage call outs to site breakdowns in agreement within the client's time frames.
- Liaise with regional depots to utilise mobile fitters and spare parts.
- Management of spare parts and liaising with suppliers to ensure manufacturer warranty is utilised.
- Compile breakdown reports.
- Assisting the service manager, recommending improvements and solutions.
- Develop after-sales service agreements.
- Visit key accounts.
- Liaise with the sales team and assist with promoting the service department to client database
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience as an assistant service manager, after sales manager, breakdown manager, workshop manager, plant engineer or agricultural engineer.
- You will have technical knowledge and experience working with construction and agricultural machinery to ensure there is effective communication with the mobile engineers and site managers
- Monday to Friday working hours
- NO weekend work
- Salary up to £40k DOE.
Based local to Leicester, this Service Controller must be commutable from Thurmaston, Groby, Wigston, Stoughton, Glenfield and Birstall.
This vacancy is not an immediate vacancy, it is a position we regularly recruit for, however in the majority of instances, these roles are not advertised for a variety of reasons.
PATH Recruitment are the Number 1 Leading UK Recruiters for the Plant, Access, Accommodation and related sectors. We have placed thousands of candidates within the last 19 years, into key positions.
In light of the impact relating to Covid-19, we would like to update you on our business contingency plan. Before “lockdown” we had over 130 live vacancies across the South, Midlands and the North. Our clients are now slowly releasing those vacancies and additional positions. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this or similar roles please click apply to register your interest now.
Alternatively, if you currently work in the hire sector and wish to advance your career, please register on our Path recruitment website #removed# Once registered, our recruitment team can match you to current and future vacancies.