SOCi is a leading all-in-one marketing platform built specifically for "next-level" multi-location marketers. Our customers include top brands and influencers like Ace Hardware, Sport Clips, and Anytime Fitness who have the impossible challenge of managing their digital presence across 100s or 1000s of locations. SOCi's platform makes the impossible, possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across hundreds and thousands of local search and social pages while protecting what matters most, their reputation.
Our accolades include:
- Inc. 5000 honoree three years in a row for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Entrepreneur magazine's #1 Marketing Provider for Franchises, and top provider three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner's SoftwareAdvice.com in Reputation Management
- Top 100 rank on Financial Times The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2020
SOCi is the leading social media and reputation management platform built to address the complex needs of multi-location enterprise companies. An award-winning leader in the industry, SOCi has pioneered more than a dozen unique marketing tools to help multi-location brands oversee, maintain, and protect their brand at the national level, while simultaneously scaling presence across hundreds, sometimes thousands, of local pages.
SOCi is searching for an energetic self-starter that possesses exceptional written communication skills, a strong knowledge of social media—in particular, online review networks such as Yelp, Apartment Ratings, Facebook and Google My Business—and a keen eye for detail. The person in this role is responsible for monitoring and responding, in writing, to online reviews and social engagements on behalf of our clients, in an extremely timely manner.
The person in this role will receive guidelines regarding what should be said in specific situations, but the role requires someone who can respond thoughtfully and articulately, again, representing our client. The responses the person in this role will provide generally involve asking the reviewer to contact the client by stopping by their office or calling them, so the RMS won't necessarily have to provide a solution. Instead, the right candidate will make the reviewer feel valued and will re-direct them back to the client to have their issue addressed. The RMS will work under the Reputation Manager and closely with the client.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Professional, written correspondence
- Conduct research, document findings and draft thoughtful and articulate responses to customer reviews
- Monitor and strategically respond to online reviews and social engagements across various platforms (Apartment Ratings, Facebook, Google My Business, Instagram, Yelp, etc.) using our proprietary platform
- Collaborate with clients about reputation management questions and concerns
- Work with Reputation Manager to analyze, streamline and improve processes
- Work with Reputation Manager to create educational materials for clients about Reputation Management
- Perform special projects upon request
- Will be required to monitor reviews on weekends, but will have half-day Fridays.
- Property management, brand management and/or editing experience a HUGE plus!
- Strong spelling, grammar, formatting and writing skills
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, English, marketing, business or related field preferred
- Strong customer service background; two or more years of customer-facing experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be productive in a consistent manner
- Innovative and forward-thinking mindset; always analyzing systems and processes that can be improved
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Social Media and Reputation Management. Our passionate team of SOCialites work at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR