Family Centered Hospice provides compassionate and quality service in assisting patients and families with end of life care with the utmost respect and dignity. Our goal is to improve the quality of life, and allow patients and families to focus on relationships, emotional and spiritual needs. If you are committed to using your talents in truly making a difference, come join our team !
We are seeking a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, Care plan and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to hospice patients
- Establish patient care plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms, behavior, and condition
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in Hospice nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Family Home Health and Family Centered Hospice delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our team members focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Role: Hospice RN Case Manager
Apply for this job now.