$70000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
This role handles financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Crucial components of the role include analytical skills and an ability to handle a challenging, fast-paced work culture. Employees of the company are well compensated, receive benefits, and have the possibility of growth.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Assemble monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessaryJob Requirements:
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate will be highly-skilled with exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.