Our technology focused financial client located in downtown Cincinnati, OH is looking for a Sr. Project Manager with strong Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) knowledge and experience managing enterprise level migrations and systems integrations.
As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be leading cross functional teams in a matrix reporting, multi vendor environment and managing critical systems migration and integration efforts. In this role, you will apply your extensive project management experience to ensure all projects are delivered on time and under budget in a fast paced environment.
Salary Range: $95,000 to $125,000 + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K matching
Requirements for Sr. Project Manager:
- Must have prior Project Management experience with large, complex projects
- PMP certification preferred, but not required
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) required
- Prior experience leading system implementation and migration efforts highly preferred
- MS Project, MS Excel, and MS SharePoint experience required
For immediate consideration, please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to #removed#.
Keywords: project, management, senior, SDLC, migration, integration, implementation, systems, enterprise, vendor, MS Project, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, lead, manage, schedule, develop, budget, tracking, risk, mitigation
- provided by Dice